Tuesday, August 29, 2006

With Twilight Will Come Bliss...

Frozen dreams and a day that stays,
While days roll on and dreams still die,
Would you call me a dreamer still,
Just for my dream was not a lie?

One rainbow shines and another comes to life,
While my eyes still fail to rise up to the sky,
I can see what the clouds sweep,
But it’s in those oceans that life lies

Some moments are born to be made,
Some made to be reborn,
And then some are found in a place in time,
When life becomes a dream of a song

The picture may speak of a thousand dreams,
But could a dream be just a framed reality?
I closed my eyes and dreamed away the cage,
Did that make the real a fatality?

Awake, alive and with open eyes,
I dreamt me a life, for them denial,
A lie a dream could never tell,
When did that dream I befriend?

The stars may shine on,
But it’s the mind that’s alive,
For while the miles are real,
The distance is a lie...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jus one qs...what inspires u to create such works..?..

Darth Midnightmare said...

@Anon: Err... Inspiration is quite a strange thing that way, isn't it? It could be a dream, a muse, a reality, a combination or of course, none of them. A person, a place, damn, I get carried away thinking of it. Most of the time though, I guess Inspiration is caused more by the dreams that while surreal and a lie to most, can be so alive and true even when the eyes are open...

Lady Z said...

"The picture may speak of a thousand dreams,
But could a dream be just a framed reality?
I closed my eyes and dreamed away the cage,
Did that make the real a fatality?
"

Beautiful. :)

Just another coincidence, Mike... I pen a poem and visit your blog only to be welcomed by another one :).

After a real long time have written one, do give it a dekho :).

Z.