Often people ask me why I loathe the Communists so much. My father actually believes that I am irrational in my hatred towards them. My Leftist friends feel that I am too much of a Capitalist and too rabid in my beliefs to appreciate the “spirit of Communism” as they like to phrase it. A recent debate I had with one such friend actually made me wonder if the Communists were indeed as bad as I thought them to be. I still felt they were loathsome creatures, but was wondering if the degree to which I loathed them was perhaps a tad more than was warranted by the facts.
Two events in the past month or so have firmly convinced me though, that you can’t loathe an Indian Communist enough. Their barbarism, narrow-mindedness, sheer stupidity, hypocrisy and diabolism defy belief. And they should just be exterminated – one and all. It will really be the best thing that could ever happen to this country.
As a foundation, let me just cite a few things I really hate about the Communists in
- The very concept of Communists who say that they want a “free and fair democratic process” is contemptible as it runs totally contrary to Communism. So, this in itself is enough of a reason to ban them forever from elections.
- Their attempts to tamper with Indian history texts are despicable. As an example, they actually cite Lenin and Stalin as key figures in the Indian Independence struggle. Their dominance of the Academic circuits (blame the Congress for this) aids them and their friends in the Congress conveniently turn a blind eye to all this every time.
- During the Indo-China War, the Communists openly declared that they supported
Chinaand not in the war. An act of treason, if there ever was one. India
- Commies are the ones that have always tried to restrict economic freedom and reforms. Labour reforms have been the crying need for years…..Who is to blame for the non-implementation? Yep, the Left.
- I can’t stand the idea of seeing these supposed “Communists” feasting on the fat of the land while advocating stupid Communist philosophies to a democratic country, as part of a democratic system. They are rolling in money, something that absolves their right to call themselves Communists.
I could go on forever, but let’s look at the two events I mentioned and the thoughts that came to my mind from them.
First up, the floods in
McKinsey in association with Bombay First conducted a survey in 2002. The survey revealed that the economic activity within
The sum total of all amounts that are pumped in to
That brings us very neatly onto the second recent event that highlights the Communists’ great contribution to Indian society. The labour unrest at the HMSI factory in Gurgaon. What was that about? That was about the Communists trying to widen their footprint in
But the very well-being of HMSI makes it a ripe fruit in the eyes of the Commies. They started a labour union and tried to get it registered. HMSI refused. A slight digression here. For those that do not know it, the Japanese are renowned for their labour-friendliness. The enduring success of mega-corporations like Sony, Sharp,
When HMSI refused to recognise the union, the labourers started their noisy WB-like, typically Communist protest, something that had never been seen in Gurgaon before. The rest is something known to all of us…..and seen by all of us in those images on TV. But, has the Government moved against the union? Nope. They move instead against the policemen involved. Why? Simple, the union represents the Left….and the Left is part of Sonia Gandhi Inc……who would touch them?
The ramifications and outcome of this unrest could be crippling for Gurgaon. It has been the only city North of Bombay that was seen as a suitable place to invest in my corporates, Indian and foreign alike. Now, in the Japanese Ambassador’s words, “firms will ask, if this is a place worth investing in. Indeed they will ask if
I do realise that although a genocide of the Communists and their supporters is the need of the hour, it is not very easy to implement. I hope though, that better sense will finally dawn on our populace and these b***ards will be booted into the dustbin of history. Then again, perhaps I should know better than to expect……